You have no items in your shopping cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shipping & Delivery
- Free shipping on all orders greater or equal to $75.00, for most items.
Large or fragile items may still be charged shipping. Contact us with any questions.
Gift certificates can be shipped to you or left at the store for pickup. To leave at store, choose Will Call shipping option.
- Where are your items shipped from?
- All items (except any drop shipments) are shipped from Homebrew Exchange in Portland, Oregon.
- What is your return policy?
- We accept returns for 30 days from invoice, on non-perishable items in like-new condition. You must contact us with your order number (on your invoice), and which items you wish to return, to request an RMA number before shipping the item back to us.
- Who pays shipping on returns?
- If we messed up, we will pay for return shipping. In this case we must approve the shipping method and cost before you ship it (i.e. we won't ship returns overnight air--too expensive). If you want to return non-defective merchandise, you must pay return shipping.
- What is your policy on damaged shipments?
- Damaged shipments are usually handled by the shipper (UPS, FedEx or USPS on insured packaged). For USPS parcel post without insurance, we will help you replace the damaged shipment.
- Are there restocking fees?
- Not for most items. Some items or returns may be subject to a restocking fee at our discretion.
- How are returns credited?
- We will return any money due via the same method you payed with (i.e. PayPal), as soon as we receive the items in good condition.
- Contact Us
- Contacting us is easy, just go to our contact page, select Online Store Questions, and send us a message.
- Portland, OR store
- If you're in Portland, you can find us at 6550 North Interstate Ave. We look forward to your visit! Our hours are 10am-7pm T-F and 10am-4pm on the weekends. Closed Mondays.